Australia Immigration Specialist (AIS) has been assisting thousands of families migrating to Australia from Singapore since 2007, thus, we have seen so many changes with the immigration environment. The truth is people are becoming more hesitant to pursue their Australian dream life because of the uncertainties, especially with the current pandemic. Is the Australia immigration still cancelled?
We Provide Application Options
Immigration rules and regulations keep changing; it is getting tougher and tougher year after year. Some may not be eligible today, but it does not mean they cannot be eligible. Same as just because you are not eligible for your desired visa subclass it does not mean you cannot be eligible for any other subclass. With our strong 14 years of existence in this industry, we are the experts in the immigration policies. We do not just assist in your submission, but we provide long-term solutions. You just have to have faith and leave your uncertainties behind and let an established and registered Australia migration agency handle your application.
We Make Your Application Noticeable
With the current points system, particularly in the skilled migration programme, we ascertain your eligibility criteria, and claim all the possible points you can claim to put your application forward. Expression of Interests (EOIs) are now being ranked. Single applicants are lucky enough as they are now going to be prioritized equally to those applicants with skilled spouse. Below will be the order of priority:
- First – primary applicants with a skilled spouse or de facto partner
- Equal First – primary applicants without a spouse or de facto partner
- Second – Primary applicants with a spouse or de facto partner who can demonstrate competent English but does not have the skills for skilled partner points (age and skills)
- Third – Primary applicants with a partner who is ineligible for either competent English or Skilled partner points. These applicants will be ranked below all other cohorts, if all other claims are equal.
For example, you are at 80 points and are married but partner is not skilled nor doesn’t have Competent English, you will be on the least priority for those applicants with 80 points, all the more that there are applicants scoring more than 80 points in the queue. With AIS, we always push to the limit, claiming everything we can claim and advocating your application to the best of our abilities.
Move in Regional Areas Instead
Many people think that moving to regional areas is disadvantageous. Little do they know there are many benefits now for the new Provisional Regional Visa Subclass 491. To sum up:
- It is a residential visa, but with provisions
- the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) will prioritize applicants under this stream
- DHA have allocated 25,000 intake for this programme
- the definition of Regional Areas has now been widened, where Perth and Gold Coast and some parts of New South Wales (NSW) were included in the list of regional areas
- Applicants granted with this provisional visa can stay and work for 3 years in regional areas within the 5 years validity of the visa to roll over your visa to a permanent visa.
- Visa Subclass 491 holders are now entitled for a Medicare; a benefit that is not available for the previous Regional Visa Subclass 489.
Get a professional advice from us and know what sorts of visa you are eligible for if you have plans of migrating to Australia from Singapore. Call +65 6299 0246 to book for an appointment. Alternatively, fill out our online assessment form and get an initial assessment of your eligibility.