With an inviting environment and diverse post-study opportunities, it is right to say that Australia is one of the popular study destinations for Filipinos. Aside from it is home to the best universities worldwide, you will be able to enroll in top-notch degree programs of your choice.
Things you need to know before you apply:
- You need to be enrolled in any course of study in Australia
- You should hold an adequate health insurance
- Prove you have a welfare arrangement, if you are under 18
- You must have enough money to pay for your stay in Australia
- You must meet the English language requirement
- You must meet the Australian Health requirement
- You must be in good character
- You must be a genuine temporary entrant and must abide to return home after studying in Australia
- Seek professional advice if you are unsure of the process
What you can and cannot do with this visa?
Below are the things you can do while holding a student visa:
- This is a temporary visa which allows you to stay up to 5 years, depending on the course and its length
- Travel in and out of Australia while the visa still valid
- Gives you the right to work up to 40 hours every 2-week period upon the start of your course
You can include your family members in the application; must be your legal partner and dependent children under 18 years old
If you are interested to know more about how to migrate to Australia, email or call us at (+65) 6299 0246 for further help in understanding your visa options and plans for migrating to Australia.
You can also try our free migration assessment to let our consultants determine your eligibility for a visa application.