Parent Migration

If you have a child or children living in Australia and who is willing to sponsor you across, you may apply under this visa category.

Because of long waiting periods, applicants may choose to apply for a Contributory parent visa where applicants pay a much larger visa application charge and Assurance of Support bond. Applicants will be contributing to Government revenue and are helping to offset some costs placed on the community by parent migration. The waiting period for the grant of a Contributory parent visa is much shorter as more places are made available each year by the Australian Government.

If you are interested to know more about how to migrate to Australia, email or call us at (65) 6299 0246 for further help in understanding your visa options and plans for migrating to Australia.
You can also try our free migration assessment to let our consultants determine your eligibility for a visa application.


Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *