If you desire to emigrate to Australia, then you would need a “legal entry permit” by way of an Australian PR visa.
Australia is considered by many as one of the best countries to live in. A politically stable, English-speaking country of fantastic natural beauty, its well-rounded education system and abundant work opportunities, and a top-notch healthcare system can only be enjoyed by citizens and permanent residents.
Of the thousands of applications, Australian authorities abide by a complex set of legislative criteria tuned to the needs of the country, economy, and society to award permanent residency only to those who have met all criteria.
Australia’s skilled Migration program attracts skilled, highly qualified individuals from across the world offering successful applicants permanent residency. However, obtaining your Australian PR visa can sometimes be a painstaking and arduous, and daunting task.
The complexity of the visa application process may be briefly summarised through these popular programs:
Unless you already have sponsorship by an onshore employer, you would typically need to have qualifications and work experience in sought-after skills to qualify. It’s a point-tested system where eligible applicants will be selected from a pool of applicants and invited to apply. Popular visa subclass under this program includes subclasses 189, 190, and 491.
- You should be between 18 and 45 years old.
- You should pass the English Test Exam.
- Your nominated occupation should be under the Skilled Occupations List.
- Get an invitation after lodging your Expression of Interest (EOI).
To know if you qualify under the General Skilled Migration Program, complete this FREE migration assessment).
2. Be Sponsored by your Australian citizen or permanent resident partner.
3. Be sponsored by an immediate family member (parent or child) who is either an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
4. Have skills to Invest, establish or manage a business in Australia.
The above are but some popular pathways but many other programs may potentially lead to residency.
There are many other ways on how to become an Australian PR aside from these. To book an appointment for immigration advice or assistance, call us at +65 6299 0246 or email us at email@example.com