Changes to the visitor visas have been announced by the Australian government that will take effect on 23rd March 2013.
The following visa subclass will no longer be available from 23rd March:
- Subclass 456 – Business Visa (Short Stay)
- Subclass 459 – Sponsored Business Visitor Visa (Short Stay)
- Subclass 676 – Tourist Visa
- Subclass 679 – Sponsored Family Visitor visa
- Subclass 956 – Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) Visa (Business—Long Validity)
- Subclass 977 – Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) Visa (Business—Short Validity)
- Subclass 976 – Electronic Travel Authority (Visitor)
- Subclass 675 – Medical Treatment Visa (Short Stay)
- Subclass 685 – Medical Treatment Visa (Long Stay)
Applicants who have previously qualified for the visas listed above may be eligible for one of the following five visa subclass below.
- Subclass 400 – Temporary Work Visa (Short Stay Activity)
- Subclass 600 – Visitor Visa
- Subclass 601 – Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) Visa
- Subclass 602 – Medical Treatment Visa
- Subclass 651 – eVisitor Visa
Australian Immigration Specialist provides full assistance on Australian visa applications. Call us at +65 6299 0246 to find out how we can help you with your plans in Australia.
If you are planning to apply for PR in Australia, please complete our free migration assessment form to let our consultants help you evaluate your chances of success and provide you with immigration advice.